PLAY GAMES. HEAL KIDS.
AT MARGARET CARDER LIBRARY
The staff at the Margaret Carder Library, located at 201 W. Lincoln in Mangum, is on a mission to save kids and we need your help. Our local Children’s Hospital Foundation funds pediatric research, programs, education, equipment and world-class physicians and researchers to care for Oklahoma’s children, regardless of a family’s ability to pay. These kids are facing diseases such as cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.
On Saturday October 25, 2014, in order to raise both money and awareness, we will be opening our Tiger Den Game Room for a full 24 hours of nonstop gaming, starting at 9 AM.* The game room is open for all. **We only ask that if you come to play that you make a donation to our Extra Life Fundraiser.
This is an opportunity to participate in a huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers of all kinds, from video games to board games and tabletop RPG’s, can have! It’s our sincere hope that you’ll find it in your heart to support our efforts with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.
We need your help to reach our goal for the kids. Please make a safe, easy donation online today or make a cash donation in person at the library. Click the “Support This Participant” button on this page to get started. Thank you so much for supporting our efforts!
* Turn limits will be imposed to ensure that everyone has a chance to play. Turn limits will be 1 hour for your first turn, and 1/2 hour for each additional turn.
** If you are under 18 years of age, you will need your parents to fill out a permission form available at the Library
ABOUT CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
- Children’s Hospital Foundation helps to fund pediatric research, education and clinical care, ultimately supporting The Children’s Hospital in serving every county in Oklahoma with more than 134,000 annual patient visits.
- Children’s Hospital Foundation is a Private 501©3 Nonprofit established in 1982.
- Children’s Hospital Foundation has pumped more than $85 million into research, programs, education, equipment and world-class pediatric physicians and researchers to care for Oklahoma’s children, regardless of a family’s ability to pay.
- All funds raised through Children’s Hospital Foundation stay in Oklahoma so children will have access to exceptional pediatric specialists without having to leave the state.
- Children’s Hospital Foundation has recruited 18 endowed education-research-physicians with 15 chairs in recruitment.
- CHF efforts support training of 75% of Oklahoma’s pediatricians.